7 nights from £637 per apartment
Price includes Eurotunnel crossing with FREE Flexiplus upgrade
Total apartment price based on 1 sharing a Studio 4 persons on the week commencing 14 Dec 2013.
Le Hameau du Borsat Overview
At an altitude of 2100m in the Val Claret area, these 100 no frills apartments are located in two adjacent buildings near to the funicular which takes just a few minutes to reach the Grande Motte glacier. The lively resorts shops, restaurants and bars are between 50m and 200m away.
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with electric hob, fridge, oven or microwave, dishwasher (except in studio 4 persons)
- Bathroom or shower room and WC
- Television payable locally approx 40€/week
- Balcony or terrace
- WIFI access is available in the reception area, payable locally at approx. 20€/week
- Bed linen provided, towels can be rented locally approx 6€/towel kit
- End of stay cleaning is the guest's responsibility or it can be organised locally from 55€/apartment
- Comfort formula (includes beds made on arrival and towels) approx 18€/single and 22€/double. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low
- Hotelier Formula (includes beds made on arrival, one linen change, towel change every two days, mid-week and end of stay clean - except the kitchen and washing up) approx 37€/person/week. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low
- Tignes is a car free resort and parking is compulsory, covered or outdoor parking can be pre-booked directly with the resort by calling 0033 479 06 46 94 (a covered car park is located approx 400m from the residence).
Studio 4 persons (approx 18m²): Living room with two beds and two beds in the hallway.
Studio cabin 4 persons (approx 21m²): Living room with two beds and one cabin with twin or bunk beds. Please note a cabin is not a separate room.
1 bedroom 4 persons (approx 24m²): Living room with two beds and one twin or double bedroom.
1 bedroom 4/5 persons (approx 27m²): Living room with two beds, one single bed in the hallway and one twin or double bedroom.
1 bedroom + cabin 6 persons (approx 30m²): Living room with two beds, one twin or double bedroom and one cabin with bunk beds or bunk beds in the corridor. Please note a cabin is not a separate room.