, Espace Killy
, Le Jhana
Le Jhana opened in winter 2011/12 and proved to be a success due to its location close to ski lifts and shops.
Le Jhana opened in winter 2011/12 and proved to be a success due to its location close to ski lifts and shops. The residence offers a lounge area with fireplace during reception hours for guests use. While those seeking spa relaxation will find free access available to the indoor heated swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms and fitness centres located in nearby CGH residences Le Nevada and Le Telemark and the CGH hotel l’Ecrin du Val Claret. Massages and treatments are also available in any of these CGH properties (payable locally). A fresh bakery delivery service can be organised and paid for locally.
In every apartment:
- Open plan kitchen with 4 hot plates, multifunction oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and hairdryer, WC
- Satellite television
- One free WIFI connection in reception area and apartment, additional connections are payable locally
- Beds with duvets made on arrival (except sofa bed) and towels are provided (bath robes and towels for the pool can be rented locally)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen area and washing up)
- Pets are allowed with rabies certification 60€/pet one pet per apartment.
- Limited covered parking subject to availability (60€/car/week) payable locally, maximum height 1.80m. Pre-booking is advised.
2 bedroom 6 persons (55-60m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and one twin bedroom.
3 bedroom 8 persons (70-75m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Additional shower room and WC.