Les Terrasses de Termignon Overview
The residence made up of three buildings is ideally situated at the foot of the slopes and 30m from the nearest lifts. It is approximately 200m from the village centre and the ESF desk is next door. Guests at the residence benefit from free access to the indoor swimming pool with paddling pool and sauna. All apartments are either west-facing with a view of the valley or east-facing with a view of the village. A Skiset shop is located at the residence and equipment can be pre-booked with Erna Low.
In every apartment:
- Kitchenette with 2 or 4 hot plates, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Bathroom or shower room and WC
- Television at a charge (payable locally 34€/week)
- Balcony or terrace in most apartments
- Internet kiosk in reception area (payable locally)
- Bed linen and towels are not included but can be rented locally
- End of stay cleaning is not included (payable locally from 58-126€)
- Privilege formula including TV, bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning can be pre-booked from 82-177€/apartment payable locally
- Free resort parking available locally.
Studio 2 persons (approx.18m²): Living room with double sofa bed or pull out bed.
1 bedroom 4 persons (27-29m²): Living room with double sofa bed or pull out bed and one double or twin bedroom.
1 bedroom + cabin 6 persons (29-37m²): Living room with double sofa bed or pull out bed, one double or twin bedroom and one cabin with bunk beds. Please note a cabin is not a separate room.
2 bedroom 8 persons (43-50m²): Living room with double sofa bed or pull out bed, EITHER two double or twin bedrooms and a cabin with bunk beds OR one double or twin bedroom and mezzanine or bedroom with four beds. Please note a cabin is not a separate room.