Pierre & Vacances premium L'Amara
, Portes du Soleil
, Pierre & Vacances premium L'Amara
L’Amara residence opened in Winter 2011/12 and is located in the new Amara district overlooking the Portes du Soleil ski area, allowing guests to ski from the residence to the piste just 100m away...
L’Amara residence opened its doors to guests in winter 2011/12. The residence consists of 204 apartments and is located in the new Amara district at the entrance of this ski in ski out resort overlooking the Portes du Soleil ski area. Guests are able to ski from the residence to the piste just 100m away and enjoy the Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and fitness room. Massages and treatments will be possible to book and pay for locally.
The residence encompasses the local nursery Village des Enfants Annie Famose taking children from 3-16 years and also has an indoor space for children the ‘Récré’ which welcomes children from 3-12 years Sunday to Friday from 9am to noon and from 3pm to 8pm. With two members of staff speaking French and English, child care can be booked for 1hr, 3hrs or unlimited access for the week from 8-50€/child, subject to availability, bookable the day before.
A breakfast delivery service is available and should be booked no later than 8 days before arrival with Erna Low. A bakery service can be organised and paid for locally. It is also possible to arrange half board or meal packages in advance (with local restaurants), please contact erna low for further information.
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, kettle and coffee machine
- Bathroom and WC
- LCD television and music system with CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Free WIFI access in the apartments
- Beds with duvets made on arrival and towels provided, two bathrobes provided
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) and a cleaning kit are included, a mid-week clean can be paid locally
- An underground car park is available at the residence approx. 85€/car/week payable locally, subject to availability, maximum height 2.2m. Alternative resort parking can be booked and paid for at www.avoriazparkings.com – please be advised that we recommend you book this well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note Superior apartments are between 10-100% larger than Classic apartments, and are equipped with a Nespresso ® coffee machine (capsules on sale at reception) and extra welcome products.
1 bedroom 4 persons (42-52m²): Living room with double sofa bed and one twin bedroom.
2 bedroom 6 persons Classic (59-64m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and one twin bedroom. Additional shower room. Please note some apartments are duplex.
2 bedroom 6 persons Superior (65-70m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and one twin bedroom. Additional shower room. Please note some apartments are duplex.
3 bedroom 8 persons Classic (87-91m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and two twin bedrooms. Two additional shower rooms. Please note most apartments are duplex.
3 bedroom 8 persons Superior (96-98m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and two twin bedrooms. Two additional shower rooms. Please note most apartments are duplex.