Our most popular form of self drive travel and highly recommended by all our clients, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle offers up to 4 departures an hour during peak periods, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and takes just 35 minutes.
THE BENEFITS OF FLEXIPLUS
- Erna Low clients automatically benefit from a free upgrade to Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s premium service FlexiPlus*
- Arrive early or late and be placed on the next available shuttle
- Dedicated check-in and Priority boarding – sail past the queues
- First on and first off, hit the road before the rest
- Vehicles under 1.85m have access to the exclusive flexiplus lounge offering complimentary refreshments open between 06h00 and 22h00**.
* the flexiplus upgrade is not available to minibuses, campervans, or cars towing a trailer or caravan.
** For vehicles over 1.85m the FlexiPlus lounge is prohibited due to safety reasons caused by the location of the high space lanes, Eurotunnel welcomes you to use the passenger terminal, situated before the border controls.
OUR MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTION:
“Where is my Eurotunnel Le Shuttle reference number?”
As soon as your Eurotunnel crossing is confirmed we will send you a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle confirmation by email showing your booking details and your personal 8 digit reference number. The reference number will also be shown under the ‘Comments’ section of your invoice.
MINIBUS, PET, OR EXTRA VEHICLE…
One Eurotunnel crossing with complimentary FlexiPlus upgrade has been included per apartment. This is valid for a vehicle with up to 9 passengers including driver. Supplements will apply for additional vehicles, for campervans and minibuses (10 -17 passengers including driver and non car based vans e.g. transits), for trailers and for pets as follows:-
- Additional Eurotunnel Le Shuttle crossing with complimentary FlexiPlus upgrade (price per vehicle return): +£185
- Campervan/minibus standard (non-FlexiPlus) crossing (supplement per vehicle return): Peak +£44 / Off peak +£6 / One way peak with one way off peak +£25
- Pet supplement (price per pet return): +£35
- Trailer supplement (return): Peak +£153 / Off peak +£128
Please contact our office for further details.
- LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and dual powered vehicles (i.e. vehicles fitted with an LPG tank as an alternative fuel) cannot be accepted for transport by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle kindly request that all customers respect their check-in times to ensure your reserved departure is met on both the outbound and inbound journey
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle recommend a check in time of at least 30 minutes before departure but no more than 2 hours before this time
- To take advantage of the shopping available in both folkestone and Calais passenger Terminal Buildings please allow extra time for check in.
How to book
- At the time of booking, or as soon as possible after please inform us of your preferred crossing dates and times, as well as your vehicle height (under or over 1.85m), your vehicle registration number and lead driver name, we will then book the nearest available shuttle for you
- Please ensure you request a high space if your car is over 1.85m high or if you have a roof box which makes your vehicle height close to 1.85m. If you require a high space we suggest you request your times as early as possible as these spaces get booked up quickly.
What our clients are saying
"Erna Low certainly lived up to their reputation, all the arrangements were perfect and the FlexiPlus on the Eurotunnel was an eye opener - I will use that every time in future."
"We loved the Eurotunnel FlexiPlus option. I’ll definitely book that with you again, it made a huge difference to just get on the next train, and not be stressing as we raced across france to Calais."
"There was no queuing so it really feels as if you are getting one up on others and when it comes to going to the Flexi 'lounge' the freebies were met with much glee (and surprise). If only we had stopped in the lounge on the way out: homebound the freebies must have been worth about £25 to us!"
"One of the best things was the Flexi ticket for Eurotunnel, no worry about times of trains at Folkstone or Calais even though there were big queues. This little extra made all the difference with our travel plans - 1st on and off eurotunnel great!!!"
"One other thing I meant to mention was the brilliance of the FlexiPlus with the train. Worth its weight in gold - not only from the point of view of the flexibility but the complimentary newspapers and magazines kept us going throughout our journey and much of the week! Also, they do a pretty mean baguette!"
Please note that, due to safety restrictions, access to the FlexiPlus lounge with complimentary magazines and food is only available to standard height vehicles.