Les Montagnettes - Les Chalets de la Mouria
Situated in a calm quiet location in Courchevel 1650, the high-quality and very popular Les Chalets de la Mouria ski apartments offer a peaceful retreat just 250m from the nearest slopes and lifts. Comprising 6 large chalets, each containing 4-6 apartments, the residence was designed to be a small hamlet encompassing a friendly Savoyard ambiance. All apartments enjoy a southern, south-western or south-eastern exposure and the residence boasts stunning views of the Massifs and Bozel Valley. Facilities include a relaxation centre, complete with sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (payable locally).
2 bedroom + cabin 6 person (72 Sq m)
Living room, one double and one twin bedroom and a cabin area with bunk beds. Two bathrooms with bath or shower, and two WCs.
Number of bedrooms: 3
* Please note that some of this room's bedrooms are cabins - this means they offer places to sleep, but aren't as big as a regular bedroom.
4 bedroom 8 person (95 Sq m)
Living room, one double and three twin bedrooms. Two bathrooms with bath or shower, two small shower rooms and three WCs. This apartment is over three floors.
Number of bedrooms: 4
4 bedroom 8 person with sauna (95 Sq m)
Living room, one double and three twin bedrooms. Three bathrooms with bath or shower, three WCs and a private sauna with a shower. This apartment is over three floors.
Number of bedrooms: 4
Features and Amenities
- WIFI – one connection per apartment
- Ski lockers
- Access to the relaxation centre, complete with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, should be pre-booked at reception and is subject to availability and opening hours (Sun-Fri 1630-1930 hrs). Access incurs an additional charge of 35€/apartment/45mins (payable locally).
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds) and towels are provided, along with a midweek towel change
- End of stay cleaning and a cleaning kit are included (except kitchen area)
- Nearby covered parking (max height 1.90m) 77€/car/week, should be pre-booked with Erna Low, subject to availability and payable locally.
In every apartment:
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, 4 ceramic hobs, large fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee machine
- Flat screen TV included, DVD player available free of charge on request
- Open fire place in the living room with one bag of firewood included, additional bags 11€/each
AddressRue de la Mouria, 73120 COURCHEVEL 1650
Reception opening timesMonday – Friday 17.00h - 19.00h. Saturday: 08:00h - 12.00h & 13.00h - 20:00h. Sunday: 08:30h - 10.30h & 17.00h – 19.00h. Times to be confirmed before start of winter.
Refundable depositApprox 500€/apartment paid on arrival. Deposit will be cancelled within 10 days after the inventory has been completed, payable by visa/mastercard only.
Tourist taxNot included and will be payable in resort, approx 1.65€/day/person, children under 13 years old free.
AmenitiesSki lockers. Relaxation centre with jacuzzi, sauna and steam room - must be pre-booked with reception for 35€/apartment/45 minute session.
Available on loanHigh chairs and cots are free but linen and mattresses are not included, must be requested in advance, subject to availability. DVD player available on loan to book in advance (subject to availability).
Bed linen - YesBeds are made on arrival.
Towels - YesOne bath and hand towel per person, mid-week change included.
Laundry facilities - Yes
End of stay cleaning - YesIncluded except for kitchen area and dishes, which is the responsibilty of the guest.
Internet access - YesFree WIFI available in all apartments, one connection available at a time only.
Audio VideoTV included in each apartment.
Directions to PropertyChalets Les Montagnettes can be found on your right as you pass through 1650 just before you leave the resort opposite the New Space Bar.
Car ParkingCovered car parking is available at 77€/vehicle/week, (height limit 2m10). There is also limited exterior parking for approx 35€/vehicle/week. CAR PARKING SHOULD BE PRE-BOOKED WITH ERNA LOW subject to availability, payable locally.
Additional InformationPets are accepted, 84€/pet/week, payable locally. Additional bag of fire wood 11€ payable locally.
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.