Work for Erna Low
Work for Erna Low
Erna Low is one of the UK's oldest and leading UK ski holiday tour operators with over 80 years experience. All of our team members have a passion for mountains and all things ski, as well as being strong team players. Head to Erna Low's Facebook page to learn more about the team and what we do.
Sales & Administration Executive
Erna Low is looking for a Sales & Administration Executive to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career within the ski industry with a really fun and social team based in SW London. The company has been selling ski holidays for over 80 years and the current team includes a number of long service staff.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the ski industry. Initially this is for a short term contract until March 31 2017. This list includes (but is not limited to) some of specific tasks you will be required to do.
Sales & Administration
- Answering calls and emails from prospective and existing clients, making and confirming reservations, taking payments, adding extras, booking travel etc.
- Being the face/voice of the company on the telephone and email
- Providing and researching information to ensure that accurate information is given out
- Running daily accommodation booking reports and weekly accommodation arrival reports and ensuring all bookings are confirmed correctly
- Stopping, opening and amending the sales to ensure accommodation is correctly available to be booked online and by the sales team
- Uploading special offers onto the reservations system and to the website
- Actively selling additional extras to clients, correctly adding them to the system and invoicing
- Booking and running weekly reports for taxi transfers, ski hire, ski passes and ski school.
Other General Duties
- Dealing with client complaints and issues which may arise throughout the season
- Assisting with ticketing client’s holidays
- Completing client’s holiday information on their destination
- Helping the accounts department investigate incorrect costs
- Correcting any mistakes made in the booking process
- Sending out post and assisting with mailings
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.