About Erna Low
Erna Low is one of the UK’s oldest ski holiday tour operators.
Erna Low established the company in 1932 and was a pioneer of skiing as a holiday activity. Eight decades on her company continues to grow and is a leader in the industry. Last season the company organised holidays for over 14,000 people!
Erna Low has always been run by ski fanatics and the same is true today. We only employ people that are as enthusiastic about skiing and snowboarding as our clients and between us we've done over 13 ski seasons and visited many more resorts, so if you're not sure where to go for your next ski holiday, give us a call, we like nothing more than chatting to you about our favourite resorts, runs and après ski haunts!
We specialise in providing the best accommodation for any group size; small or large. We offer a variety of transport options, including flights, self-drive and rail services, and we can also help you with all those little extras which make a difference when you’re on holiday; like ski transfers, lift passes, insurance, ski equipment and even child care.
Give us a call on 0207 584 2841 or send us an email to start planning your next ski holiday.
Why book with Erna Low?
Booking a ski holiday can be a complicated and stressful experience, so you need to trust the company you're booking with. Here are some reasons why we think you should trust us...
- Experience & ServiceWe pride ourselves on the service we provide, which is why 9 out of 10 of our clients would recommend us to friends and family. Between us, there aren't many resorts that we haven't personally visited, or questions we haven't been asked ("can I take my hamster skiing" still has to be the best!). If we can't answer your questions personally, we'll find out the answer for you.
- Great ValueWhether you're looking for a bargain ski break (our accommodation only prices start at £23 per person for 7 nts) or 5* luxury, our Price Match Guarantee ensures you'll getting the best deal.
- Massive ChoiceWith a huge selection of properties in over 100 resorts, from budget apartments to luxury hotels, we have something for everyone.
- Flexible Travel OptionsSelf-drive by Eurotunnel or ferry, fly from 16 regional airports, take the train, or arrange your own travel, the choice is yours.
- Book With ConfidenceWe've been around for over 80 years and are ABTA and ATOL bonded, so you can relax in the knowledge that your booking is safe with us.Read more about your protection