Win a fabulous stay in the French Mountains
WIN A 7 NIGHT STAY IN THE FRENCH VILLAGE OF ARC 1950 THIS SUMMER!
We’ve heard our fair share of entertaining ski stories. Now it’s time to tell yours.
Erna Low is pleased to announce an exciting competition where one lucky winner will get to stay in our fabulous Prince des Cimes apartment for 7 nights suitable for 8/10 people in Arc 1950.
Also included is a summer activity card for each person allowing them to choose 3 free sessions each from the following: golf on the practice green, fitness, aqua-gym, half day hikes, archery and beginners mountain biking for children aged 8-12.
Arc 1950 also boasts a fabulous spa if you prefer to nurture your body and soul with a more relaxing break and on offer locally is an 18-hole golf course, tennis, horse riding and white-water rafting.
- Tell us your story - Write about a memorable ski holiday you’ve had and share it on your blog by 30th June 2019. It must include a link back to the Erna Low website.
(If you can link back to a ski resort on the Erna Low website where the story happened even better!)
- Let us know! - Email your blog posts to email@example.com so that our judges can read your stories.
Teaming up with Mel B from melbtravel.com and Erna Low’s Chief Executive Joanna Yellowless-Bound to help pick our favourite stories, entering our competition couldn’t be easier!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- Over to our judges! – Our ambassadors will decide on the best ski story.
- We announce the winner – On 1st July 2019 the winner of the competition will be announced on our blog and social media.
- Winners will be informed by email
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. If you enter, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. This competition is not open to employees of Erna Low or any members of their immediate families.
3. Any personal information that you provide will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
4. Competition ends on the 30th June 2019.
5. The winner will be notified on Monday 1st July 2019.
6. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity as Erna Low may require.
8. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
9. The prize will be subject to availability.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. This competition is being run by Erna Low, 9 Reece Mews, London. SW7 3HE.
12. Erna Low reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this, we will publish new competition rules on the relevant page on our website.
13. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.