Jane initially thought about doing a ski season in the French Alps which extended to 4 years until she returned to the UK to get a proper job and started to work for Erna Low in 1997. She is now the Managing Director of the Erna Low Ski and Summer Collections. Married to Karl and proud Mum of Emily and Harry, she is delighted that they both seem to love skiing as much as she does.
A few facts about Jane
- Skier/snowboarder - Skier
- Number of seasons - 4 a long old time ago. Les Menuires, Courchevel, Notre Dame de Bellecombe, Valloire
- Number of resorts visited - 110(ish) at last count
- My top 5 resorts - Zermatt, Chamonix, Val d'Isere, Aspen and Ortesei
- Next on the list - Sainte Foy
- Favourite non-ski destination - The Maldives & Galapagos Islands
- Other interests - Cycling and long country walks. Scuba diving. Oh and champagne.