EUROTUNNEL LE SHUTTLE
FREE upgrade to Eurotunnel le shuttle’s premium service – FlexiPlus*
Eurotunnel le shuttle offers up to 4 departures an hour during peak periods, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and takes just 35 minutes.
Our most popular form of self-drive travel and highly recommended by all our clients …
“We loved the Eurotunnel FlexiPlus option. I'll definitely book that with you again, it made a huge difference to just get on the next train and not be stressing as we raced across France to Calais."
"Erna Low certainly lived up to their reputation, all the arrangements were perfect and the FlexiPlus on the Eurotunnel was an eye opener - I will use that every time in future."
"There was no queuing so it really feels as if you are getting one up on others and when it comes to going to the Flexi 'lounge' the freebies were met with much glee (and surprise).”
- Arrive early or late and be placed on the next available shuttle
- Dedicated check-in and Priority boarding – sail past the queues
- First on and first off, hit the road before the rest
- Vehicles under 1.85m have access to the exclusive FlexiPlus lounge offering complimentary refreshments open between 06h00 and 22h00**.
MINIBUS, PET, OR EXTRA VEHICLE…
A Eurotunnel le shuttle crossing with complimentary FlexiPlus upgrade is valid for a vehicle with up to 9 passengers including driver. Supplements will apply for additional vehicles, for camper vans and minibuses (10 -17 passengers including driver and non-car based vans e.g. transits), for trailers and for pets as follows:
- Additional Eurotunnel le shuttle crossing with complimentary FlexiPlus upgrade (price per vehicle return): +£195
- Campervan/minibus standard (non-FlexiPlus) crossing (supplement per vehicle return): Peak +£50 / Off peak +£15
- Pet supplement (price per pet return): +£35
- Trailer supplement (return): Peak +£160 / Off peak +£140
* FlexiPlus upgrade is not available to minibuses, camper vans, or cars towing a trailer or caravan, and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and dual powered vehicles (i.e. vehicles fitted with an LPG tank as an alternative fuel) cannot be accepted for transport by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
** For vehicles over 1.85m the FlexiPlus lounge is prohibited due to safety reasons caused by the location of the high space lanes, Eurotunnel welcomes you to use the newly renovated passenger terminal, situated before the border controls.