'Famille Plus' Ski Resorts
The Famille Plus label is only awarded to ski resorts that can demonstate a wide variety of quality services that are specifically geared towards families and children. If you are planning a ski holiday for a family with young children and want to be guaranteed that your chosen resort is suitable, resorts that boast the 'Famille Plus' label should be at the top of your list.
The label was created in 2006-2007 by the Association of Mayors of Mountain Resorts-Ski France (ANMSM), together with France's Tourism Minister and two other tourism-based organisations. Today, 44 ski resorts in France have the "Famille Plus" label.
The seven commitments demonstrated by a 'Famille Plus' resort are:
- A tailor-made infrastructure for families
- Entertainment and activities to suit all ages
- A price to suit everyone: from young to old
- Activities for adults and children to enjoy, together or separately
- Professionals that are trained to take great care of children
- Children to be taken great care of by professionals
- To take your requirements and suggestions into account
Each ski resort that wishes to obtain the Famille Plus label must be thoroughly inspected to ensure that they meet the above criteria. If successful, the resort can then label itself "Famille Plus" for three years, after which the process must be repeated. This label helps families easily identify the destinations that offer special services for parents with children of all ages.
Our Featured 'Famille Plus' Resorts
The following resorts we feature currently have the Famille Plus label.
|Alpe d'Huez||Les Carroz||Saint Gervais|
|Châtel||Les Gets||Saint-Lary Soulan|
|Combloux||Les Houches||Serre Chevalier|
|Courchevel||Les Ménuires||Val d'Isère|
|La Clusaz||Megève||Val Thorens|
|Le Grand Bornand||Montchavin Les Coches||Vaujany|
|Les Deux Alpes||Morzine|