Hotel Village Montana
This impressive and luxurious 4* hotel, built from traditional Alpine stone, is positioned in a sunny position and benefits from direct access to the ski slopes of the Espace Killy. All bedrooms are designed and equipped for families for up to 4 persons (3 adults maximum), with a separate corner for children (two bunk beds). The hotel prices are on a half board basis (hot & cold buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner) with free use of the spa and swimming pool.
Standard Room (approx 30 Sq m)
Separate bedroom with twin beds (double on request) and Savoyarde cabin with bunk beds. Also includes a bathroom, WC, television, telephone, WI-FI access, safe and a balcony.
Number of bedrooms: 2
Features and Amenities
- 2 restaurants, one traditional and one regional
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Bar with a superb sun terrace
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, water jets and relaxation room
- Games room with pool table
- Children’s playroom and club open during the school holidays
- Ski hire shop
- Luggage room
- Ski room with direct access to the slopes
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Covered parking, available at €75 per week or €15 per day (payable locally)
In every room:
- Bathroom equipped with hair dryer and a towel heater
- Separate WC
- Direct-dial telephone in the main bedroom for parents
- Cable television
- Mini safe
AddressLes Almes 73320 Tignes
Reception opening timesCheck in from 16h00 and check out by 11h00.
Tourist taxTaxe de Sejour is not included and is payable in the resort 2.48€/person/day. Under 18's are free of charge.
AmenitiesSwimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and restaurant.
Bed linen - YesBeds made on arrival.
Towels - Yes
Laundry facilities - YesHand in at reception approx 16€ a bag.
End of stay cleaning - YesWith the exception of the kitchen area, which is the responsibility of the guest.
Internet access - YesWIFI access free of charge.
Audio VideoSatellite LCD TV.
Car ParkingPrivate covered parking approx. 15€/car/day and 75€/car/week (subject to availability).
Additional InformationAnimals are allowed, approx 25€/day (reservation required).
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.
Current weather: Light clouds dotting the sky
Fresh snow: 20cm
Last snowed: 2018-02-18
Piste information: Great conditions - wax up your skis!
Lower snow depth: 230cm
Upper snow depth: 360cm
Piste state: Excellent
Off-piste snow: Best up high
Runs to resort: Good
Lifts open: 75
Lifts in total: 76