Le Machu Pichu
This residence offers ski in ski out access and is located at the lower end of the resort by the entrance to Val Thorens. The residence has a selection of independently managed shops including a mini market and ski shop (hire from which can be pre-booked with Erna Low). The residence Machu Pichu used to be one of the buildings within the Temples du Soleil residence which has now been separated as the Temples du Soleil will offer accommodation to groups and young people mainly.
1-Bedroom Apartment For 4/5 People Standard (28-30 Sq m)
Living room with double sofa bed, one bedroom with single bed and bunk beds. One bathroom and WC.
Number of bedrooms: 1
1-Bedroom Apartment For 6 People Standard (33 Sq m)
Living room with double sofa bed, one bedroom with cabin with bunk beds. One bathroom and WC.
Number of bedrooms: 1
* Please note that some of this room's bedrooms are cabins - this means they offer places to sleep, but aren't as big as a regular bedroom.
Features and Amenities
- Equipped kitchenette (Traditional oven or microwave, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and coffee maker)
- Bathroom and WC
- Free basic Wi-Fi access available in apartments
- Balcony or terrace
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are included
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) and a cleaning kit are included
- Beds can be made on arrival for 37€/apartment. Comfort Plus formula available including beds made on arrival, mid-week towel change and mid-week apartment clean for 26€/person - must be pre-booked
- Underground car parking (maximum height 1.80m) approx 70€/vehicle/week, subject to availability, call residence directly to book (payable locally). Alternative resort parking can be booked via www.valthoparc.com.
AddressSaint Martin De Belleville 73440 Val Thorens
Reception opening timesMain reception open everyday 24/7.
Refundable deposit€200 per apartment Payable on arrival and returnable on the day of departure after inventory.
Tourist taxApprox €1 per person per day. Free for under 13s. Payable on site.
AmenitiesBath, balcony or terrace, kettle, coffee machine, personal safe (charge applies), duvet, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge, towel dryer, separate toilets, television with national and international channels, wireless Internet access in apartments (charge applies).
Available on loanSocket protector, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, bed gate, board games, books. Baby Kit, including: a travel cot and fitted sheet, a toddler pushchair, a high chair, a changing mat. Price per kit. Beds made - Price per bed. Adult Meal Card - Fee applies.
Bed linen - Yes
Towels - Yes
End of stay cleaning - YesCleaning (except the kitchenette and dishes). Fee applies.
Internet access - YesFree basic Wi-Fi access available in apartments. High speed Wi-Fi also available (for a more comprehensive service – downloads, streaming etc.) to be requested upon arrival (payable locally).
Car ParkingCovered car park - 129 spaces (subject to availability). Height = 1.80 m. Weekly price: €70 Note: Reservation possible by calling the site directly (+ 33 (0)4 79 00 02 49 ) Public Parking - covered and outdoor (charge applies) at the entrance to the resort. Get a discount if booked at least one month before arrival.
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
Current weather: Partly cloudy, some sunny spells
Fresh snow: 3cm
Last snowed: 2018-04-16
Piste information: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Lower snow depth: 206cm
Upper snow depth: 310cm
Piste state: Excellent
Off-piste snow: Best up high
Runs to resort: Good
Lifts open: 26
Lifts in total: 30