The Silveralp was built some time ago, and although it is on the basic side and a bit tired, it is in a fantastic location, just 100 m from the slopes and ski school meeting points. The Soleil district has a number of shops, restaurants and bars and the residence is located next to the raised walkway linking the district to the resort centre.
Studio 4 person (approx 20 Sq m)
Living room with double sofa bed and two foldaway bunk beds in the hallway.
Number of bedrooms: Studio
Studio mezzanine 5 person (approx 28 Sq m)
Living room with double sofa bed and three single beds on the mezzanine.
Number of bedrooms: Studio
Features and Amenities
- Bed linen is provided
- Towels can be rented locally (€6 per kit)
- Comfort formula (includes beds made on arrival and towels) approx 18€/single and 22€/double. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low.
- Hotelier Formula (includes beds made on arrival, one linen change, towel change every two days, mid-week and end of stay clean – except the kitchen and washing up) approx. £35/person/week. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low
- End of stay cleaning is the guest's responsibility or it can be organised locally from 60€, kitchen area not included
- Val Thorens is a car free resort, to pre-book resort parking please visit www.valthoparc.com or call 00 33 (0) 479 00 02 49.
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with hotplates, fridge, oven and dishwasher
- Bathroom or shower room and WC
- Television payable locally
Address73440 Val Thorens
Reception opening timesSunday - Friday: 09:00h - 11:00h and 16:00h - 19:00h (Wednesday - Thursday: closed). Saturday: 08:00h - 12:00h and 14:00h - 20:00h.
Refundable depositApprox 300€/apartment to be paid in two installments (apartment and cleaning) on arrival and refunded upon departure or returned by mail. Payable by cash or credit card.
Tourist taxTaxe de sejour is not included and will be payable in resort, approx 1€/night/person, children under 13 years old free of charge. An Eco-Recycling charge, not included in our price, will be collected, as a participation towards the preservation of the environment and the sorting of waste. This is to be paid on the premises, either as a fixed charge or according to the number of nights, depending on the establishment in question (0.20€ per person per day).
Available on loanBaby kit including high chair, cot and bath approx 25€/week, should be requested in advance though Erna Low.
Bed linen - YesBed linen is provided, however beds are not made up for arrival. Change available approx 10€.
Audio VideoTV approx 40€/week.
Directions to PropertyAt the entrance of the resort, take a left after passing under the "Skiers" bridge. Take the road on your right and the residence will be near the fountain.
Car ParkingCovered and uncovered resort car parking should be booked at least 2 weeks in advance by phone +33 (0)4 79 00 02 49 or on the website; www.valthoparc.com.
Additional InformationCleaning kit approx 5€/stay. Pets accepted approx 45€/week. Please note: dogs must be kept on leads within the residence. Free shuttle every 15 -20min in Val Thorens.
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.