Les Chalets de Rosael Authentique
Formerly known as ‘Les Chalets du Soleil Authentique’, this high-quality accommodation offers easy access to the slopes and spacious apartments. Situated in the Balcons area, the residence overlooks the resort of Val Thorens and boasts ski-in/ski-out access*. The lively resort centre is just 500m away.
The residence is constructed in a traditional Savoyard style and enjoys a cosy, welcoming environment. The well-equipped apartments offer stunning, panoramic views which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own balcony. A range of facilities can be found on-site including a Savoyard restaurant, an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
*snow conditions permitting
Short Stays may be available upon request – please contact Erna Low for prices and availability.
Features and Amenities
- Free access to the Indoor heated swimming pool, open from 5pm-9pm
- Free access to the sauna and steam room, open from 5pm-9pm
- Free access to the fitness room, open from 5pm-9pm
- Free WI-FI access (with limitations)
- Individual ski rack with boot warmer (except in Bouquetin Chalet)
- Bed linen and towels included, beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning is not included (€50-€150, payable locally)
- Loan of cots, highchairs, Wii games console and raclette and fondue equipment (subject to availability)
- Bakery delivery service (payable locally)
- Covered car parking (€60-€65 per car/per week, subject to availability)
In every apartment:
- Open-plan kitchen area, including dishwasher, fridge, electric oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher
- Flat screen television with international channels
- CD and DVD player
- Fireplace (except from 1 bedroom + cabin 4 person apartment)
AddressQuartier Les Balcons, 73440, Val Thorens
Reception opening timesFrom Sunday to Friday from 8am to 10:30am and from 5pm to 7pm Saturday from 8am to 12am and from 2pm to 8pm
Refundable depositDeposit of €500 is payable locally (please note that clients in a 10 person Luxe apartment are subject to a deposit of €1000)
Tourist taxTourist tax is not included and payable locally
AmenitiesSwimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness room (from 5pm-9pm), sport shop, individual ski rack with boot warmers (except Bouquetin chalet)
Available on loanCots, highchairs, Wii games console, raclette and fondue equipment
Bed linen - YesBeds made on arrival. Additional bed linen €11 for a single bed and €15 for a double bed
Towels - YesIncluded (additional towels €5 per person)
Internet access - YesFree internet access (with limitations).
Audio VideoScreen flat TV with international channels, CD and DVD reader
Directions to PropertyOn arrival in Val Thorens, continue on the Grande Rue and turn left onto the Rue de la Boucle and left again up the Rue des Balcons taking you up to the Balcons district which is to the left when driving in, in the highest part of the resort. When in the district turn right and you will see the residence sign posted.
Car ParkingCovered car parking (€60 per car/per week if reserved 30+ days prior to arrival, otherwise €65 per car/per week - please request at time of booking, subject to availability, payable locally)
Additional InformationBakery delivery service (payable locally); Pets are allowed (€50 per pet/payable locally)
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.