Les Chalets de Rosael Contemporary
Situated in the Balcons area, overlooking Val Thorens, this high-quality, contemporary accommodation boasts direct access to the slopes* and a fresh, modern décor. Formerly known as Les Chalets du Soleil, the residence is located approximately 500m from the buzzing centre of Val Thorens and enjoys panoramic views of the resort and surrounding mountains.
The residence boasts a range of facilities including on-site sauna and steam room. Guests also benefit from complimentary access to the indoor swimming pool located at the neighbouring Chalet de Rosael Authentique, where you will also find a Savoyard restaurant for your added convenience.
The spacious apartments enjoy a contemporary décor, complete with modern furniture and appliances.
*snow conditions permitting
Short Stays may be available upon request - please contact Erna Low for prices and availability
Features and Amenities
- Free access to the sauna and steam room, open from 5pm-9pm
- Free access to the indoor swimming pool, located in the neighbouring Chalet de Rosael Authentique, open from 5pm-9pm
- Free WI-FI access (with limitations)
- Ski rack with boot warmer
- Bed linen and towels included, beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning is not included (€50-€150, payable locally)
- Loan of cots, highchairs, Wii games console and raclette and fondue equipment (subject to availability)
- Bakery delivery service (payable locally)
- Covered car parking (€60-€65 per car/per week, subject to availability)
In every apartment:
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, electric oven, microwave, kettle and coffee machine
- Flat screen television with international channels
- DVD and CD player
- iPhone/iPod dock
- Fireplace (except in 1 bedroom + cabin 4/6 person apartment)
AddressQuartier Les Balcons, 73440, Val Thorens
Reception opening timesFrom Sunday to Friday from 8am to 10:30am and from 5pm to 7pm Saturday from 8am to 12am and from 2pm to 8pm
Refundable depositDeposit of €500 is payable locally (please note that clients in a 10/12 person apartment are subject to a deposit of €1000)
Tourist taxTourist tax is not included and is payable locally
Available on loanCots, highchairs, Wii games console, raclette and fondue equipment
Bed linen - Yes
Towels - YesIncluded (additional towels €5 per person)
Internet access - YesFree internet (with limitations)
Audio VideoScreen flat TV with international channels, CD and DVD reader, iPod/iPhone dock
Directions to PropertyOn arrival in Val Thorens, continue on the Grande Rue and turn left onto the Rue de la Boucle and left again up the Rue des Balcons taking you up to the Balcons district which is to the left when driving in, in the highest part of the resort. When in the district turn right and you will see the residence sign posted.
Car ParkingCovered car parking (€60 per car/per week if reserved 30+ days prior to arrival, otherwise €65 per car/per week - please request at time of booking, subject to availability, payable locally)
Additional InformationBakery delivery service (payable locally); Pets are allowed (€50 per pet/payable locally)
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.