Residence Montana Plein Sud
Fantastically situated in a sunny position at the foot of the slopes, Residence Montana Plein Sud boasts breathtaking views, direct access to the pistes and some of the finest apartments in the resort. These high quality, luxurious apartments are constructed using a charming mix of wood and stone. The end result is an attractive blend of contemporary influences and warm colours paired with a subtle reminder of the mountains on your doorstep.
The residence boasts a range of facilities including the luxurious Spa Les Bains du Montana, complete with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. The spa also offers a range of massage and beauty treatments (payable locally).
The Caron shopping and sports centre is a short walk away, whilst the ESF kindergartens and kids’ clubs are located within the nearby Montana Village
2 bedroom 4 person (55-60 Sq m)
Living room and two twin bedrooms. One bedroom has a flat screen television. Additional shower room and WC.
Number of bedrooms: 2
3 bedroom 6 person (75-80 Sq m)
Living room and three twin bedrooms. Two bedrooms have flat screen televisions. Two additional shower rooms and WCs.
Number of bedrooms: 3
Features and Amenities
- 24 hour reception and concierge service
- Free WIFI access in every apartment
- Spa Les Bains du Montana, complete with indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and picturesque patio area.
- Luggage room and changing room with showers
- Individual ski lockers with boot dryers and direct access to the pistes
- Beds made on arrival and towels (with mid-week towel change) are included
- End of stay cleaning and cleaning kit is included (except kitchen area and washing up)
- Bakery delivery service (organised and payable locally)
- Covered parking is available subject to availability, payable locally at 75€/vehicle/week.
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with oven, 4 hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, slow cooker, toaster, kettle and coffee maker
- Bathroom (with jacuzzi bath) and WC
- Flat screen satellite television with DVD players and games consoles available on request free of charge
AddressRue du Soleil 73440 Val Thorens
Reception opening timesSunday - Friday: 08:30h - 12:30h and 16:00h - 20:00h. Saturday 24/24.
Refundable depositApprox 500€/apartment paid on arrival and refunded upon departure.
Tourist taxTaxe de sejour is not included and is payable in resort, approx 3.30€/person/day payable locally. Children under 18 are free of charge.
AmenitiesIndoor swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, Turkish bath (free) and massages (payable locally). Individual ski lockers with boot dryers.
Available on loanCots, high chairs, bottle warmers and baby intercoms are subject to availability. Irons and ironing boards, raclette and fondue sets, board games, dvd players and games consoles are all subject to availability.
Bed linen - YesBeds are made on arrival.
Towels - YesMid-week towel change.
Laundry facilities - YesThis is not a self-service laundry, however you may hand your laundry in at reception where it will be washed, dried and folded within 48-72 hours for 16€/bag (maximum 7kg).
End of stay cleaning - YesEnd of stay cleaning is included, except the kitchen which is the responsibility of the guest. Daily cleaning can be arranged in resort (payable locally).
Internet access - YesFree WIFI access in all apartments and at the reception. You will be given a code on your arrival at reception.
Audio VideoFlat screen satellite TV.
Car ParkingCovered parking is available subject to availability, payable locally at 70€/vehicle/week. We highly recommend that you book required car park spaces before your arrival as the number of places is limited.
Additional InformationPets are not allowed.
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.