Chalet Altitude Val Thorens
Located in the quiet Les Balcons district of Val Thorens, Chalet Altitude is conveniently situated just 150m from the slopes, with ski-in access available for intermediate skiers (snow permitting). The nearest ski lifts are approximately 300m away and it is a 5-10 minute walk from the resort centre and ski school.
The Savoyard style chalet boasts twenty apartments, stunning views of the resort and Belleville valley and an indoor swimming pool and sauna. The neighbouring residence, Chalet Val 2400 is home to the Red Fox pub, which serves drinks, snacks and take away food. In addition, a bakery delivery service can be organised and paid for locally.
2 bedroom 4 person with Fireplace (approx. 56 Sq m)
Living room with fireplace, one double and one twin bedroom.
Number of bedrooms: 2
3 bedroom 6 person with Fireplace ( approx. 84 Sq m)
Living room with fireplace, one or two double and one or two twin bedrooms (totalling three bedrooms). Additional bath/shower room and WC.
Number of bedrooms: 3
4 bedroom 8 person with Fireplace (approx. 97 Sq m)
Living room with fireplace, two double and two twin bedrooms. Two additional shower rooms and WCs.
Number of bedrooms: 4
5 bedroom 10 person with Fireplace (approx. 115 Sq m)
Living room fireplace, three twin bedrooms and two double bedrooms. Three additional shower rooms and 2 additional WC's. Apartment has disabled accessibility.
Number of bedrooms: 5
6 bedroom 12/14 person ( approx. 135 Sq m)
Living room with sofa bed, three twin bedrooms and three double bedrooms. Four additional shower rooms and three additional WCs.
Number of bedrooms: 6
Features and Amenities
- Wellness centre open every day from 10:00am until 8:00pm. Features include a heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Sport 2000 rental shop (equipment can be pre-booked with Erna Low)
- Beds made on arrival (except sofa bed) and towels are included (plus mid-week towel change)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen, dishes, bins and balcony) is included
- Private ski locker per apartment (please note, these are the same size regardless of the apartment size. You may need to keep some of your equipment in the apartment if you reserve a larger apartment)
- Val Thorens is a car free resort and therefore parking is compulsory, underground parking at the residence should be requested in advance 75€/vehicle/week (payable locally, subject to availability), alternative resort parking can be pre-booked via www.valthoparc.com (nearest car park P0).
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, electric coffee maker and fridge/freezer
- Bath or shower room and WC
- Flat screen television included
- Fireplace in living area (one bag of firewood included, extra payable locally)
- Free WIFI access available in apartments
AddressQuartier des Balcons 73440 Val Thorens
Reception opening timesThe reception is in Chalet Val 2400 Sunday - Friday: 08:00h - 12:00h and 16:00h - 19:00h. Saturday: 08:00h - 20:00h. Check in Saturday from 17.00h. Check out before 10.00h. In case of late arrival please contact reception before 20.00h. If you arrive outside the reception opening hours, it is your responsibility to contact reception and make alternative arrangements to collect your keys. We suggest that you also contact reception if you are arriving after 19h00. As a general rule, check-in is from 17h00 and check-out is by 10h00, unless otherwise stated.
Refundable deposit500€ per apartment payable on arrival and refunded on departure, payable by credit card.
Tourist taxTaxe de sejour is not included and will be payable in resort 3.30€/person/day.
AmenitiesFree access to the indoor heated swimming pool and sauna between 10.00h - 20.00h. Ski lockers.
Available on loanBaby cot and high chair should be requested in advance, free of charge. Raclette and fondue set.
Bed linen - YesBeds made on arrival.
Towels - YesMid-week change.
End of stay cleaning - YesIncluded, except kitchen area, dishes, bins and balcony which are the responsibility of the guest. Welcome cleaning kit included (1x dishcloth, 2x dishwasher tablets, 1x sponge, 1x 100ml washing up liquid and 1x 100m cleaning product)
Internet access - YesFree WIFI access is available in apartments.
Audio VideoFlat Screen Television in all apartments.
Directions to PropertyAt the entrance of the resort, take the road Place des Arolles and then take a left (you will pass under a small bridge). Take the direction of 'Grande Rue' past the Tourism Office and then follow 'Rue des Balcons' up to the residence as per location shown on resort map. GPS : 45° 17' 54? North 6° 34' 47? East
Car ParkingVal Thorens is a pedestrian resort. Private covered car park payable locally 70€/car/week, please request in advance. Alternative resort parking can be pre-booked at www.valthoparc.com.
Additional InformationBreakfast and bread delivery service available, payable locally. Pets accepted, payable locally 75€/pet/week.
Advice & Guides
We currently have no featured offers for this accommodation; however, there may still be discounts available on selected dates. Please visit our ski deals section for information on all our current special offers.
We don't have any reviews for this property yet.